Bacher’stay apartments near Brixen – casual, trendy, comfy!
Our 10 new, cosy apartments can become your perfect accommodation near Brixen! Spacious and homey, alpine-traditional and yet modern, they provide the ideal framework for your hiking holiday in the Dolomites! When arranging our holiday apartments we tried to create a natural and easygoing ambience, so you can retreat after an eventful day on the fresh air, relax and maybe have a nice barbecue too! Yes, barbecue! On our lawn, right next to the pool, with campfire and optional beer!
Here, you can spend some relaxed days (or weeks) with your plus one, your buddies or the whole family during your activity holiday in South Tyrol. Bacher’stay: the hotspot for true nature-boys, girls and outdoor enthusiasts!
Apartments with a view – choose your category…
How you’ll live here
Comfy, trendy, casual chic – just a few words to describe our new apartments. Elements of stone and iron, walls in concrete optics combined with moderate shades of grey and green as well as matured timber recall the woods (which, by the way, lie just within a few steps from our house) and nature. Urban design meets natural, traditional materials. Classy, but by no means arrogant – just to sit back, feel comfortable and unwind.
Looking for a holiday apartment
including breakfast service?
Then we have some good news: we’re happy to prepare an abundant breakfast buffet in our breakfast room for you. Furthermore, you can order a “South Tyrolean breakfast basket”, meaning: we arrange a basket full of fresh, local produce such as buns, croissants, jams, milk, yoghurt, cereals, fruit, eggs, juice, butter, cheese, cold cuts and much more...
of the Bacher’stay apartments
- free Wi-Fi in every apartment
- shower gel
- SAT TV
- access to all leisure facilities (pool with lawn and barbecue, climbing wall…)
- storage and repair shop for bikes and skis
- ski and ski boot dryer
As well as all charges and taxes, except the tourist tax.
Since July 2014 a tourist tax has been introduced in the region of South Tyrol. It amounts to 1.55 € in our township per person (aged over 14) and day. We kindly ask you to pay the tax at the end of your stay on-site.
The total amount of your booked stay contains the final clean-up, yet we reserve the right to charge up to 50 € for an extended final clean-up. This is the case when you are bringing your four-legged friend or when we find the apartment in unbearable conditions. Thanks for your understanding!
In addition to your stay you will receive the BrixenCard, including the following advantages:
- usage of all means of public transport in South Tyrol (regional trains in South Tyrol to Trento, all city and regional buses in South Tyrol, the cable cars to Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina, Verano and Colle, the narrow gauge railway Renon and the funicular railway up Mendola, a return journey with the PostAuto Schweiz from Malles to Müstair)
- one return ride with the Plose cable cars per day
- one entry to the fun pool Acquarena per day
- free entry to almost all South Tyrolean museums (such as the Brixen Diocesan museum or the South Tyrolean archaeology museum with the world-famous “Ötzi”)
- a comprehensive culture and hiking programme
Additional services upon surcharge
- baby crib
- dog bed
- daily clean-up
- daily laundry service (in longer stays, we’ll change your laundry for free, of course)
- shuttle service
- guided tours within the framework of the weekly programme
- breakfast basket with many fresh, regional specialties
- rich breakfast buffet from 8 to 10 am – when booking with breakfast
- 5-course dinner menu from 7 pm – when booking half board. Dinner is served in our partner hotel Fernblick, just a minute’s walk from our house.
– the best offers for you!
There’s always something going on at ours (and on the Plose)! That is why we prepared some cool offers for every taste!